Admission may be given to candidates aspiring for admission in Hostel and school after thorough assessment by the Principal.
- The candidate should have a ‘pass’ record in the last two classes, with atleast B1 grade in English, Mathematics and Science with minimum A2 as overall.
- The candidate should qualify the DPS School entrance exam.
- The candidate is willing to follow school and hostel rules and regulations.
Hostel Admission Procedure: begins when the candidate gets registered for Hostel admission through registration procedure through Admission Office
Payment of Fee: The fee of hostellers will be fixed by the Board of Management of the school every year. The payment of fees will be taken as under :-
- Admission fee and Caution money of school and hostel.
- Half yearly Tuition fee / Full Annual charges and half yearly hostel fees.
- Yearly imprest / pocket money in full.
- Balance remaining half yearly Tuition Fee and Hostel fee for the year.
In case of late admission, the school will charge full fee for hostel and school for one calendar year. Last admission can be taken in Hostel by 31st July of every year.
In case of midterm withdrawal from hostel following rules will apply.
- The student′s admission in the school will be cancelled.
- If the withdrawal is taking place even after two days of admission also‚ the first quarter Tuition and Hostel fee will be charged and balance Tuition and Hostel fee will be refunded.
- No admission fee will be refunded.
- The caution money will be refunded after making adjustment‚ if any. The clearance has to be taken from the warden in writing checking the student′s room condition‚ Almirah‚ Locker‚ study table‚ bed‚ mattress / pillow and bed linen′s condition etc. Only on receiving NOC from warden after adjusting the desired amount of damages the balance amount of Caution money will be refunded to the parent within 45 days. The balance of imprest / pocket money deposited by the parent will also be refunded.