Code of Conduct
Inspite of precautions and measures taken by the institution‚ if your ward suffers from any mishap‚ accident or injury while studying in school‚ participating in any event / function / sports / activities in school‚ during eating in mess‚ living in hostel‚ using lift or anywhere in entire school campus as well as while traveling to and fro in the school bus / van / conveyance arranged by parents by their own‚ during tour / excursion / outing‚ quarrel between students‚ boarders/ day-boarders / day-scholars between parents or if your ward is suffering from any disease and sexual relationship and abuse between students, other person/persons etc.‚ school management and administration will not be liable and responsible in any circumstances for whatsoever reason. Concerning person(s) will be liable and responsible for the same.
Guide lines for the Parents admitting their ward in Hostel
Parents are advised to take following precautions at the time of reporting to avoid any inconvenience:
- While reporting to the Hostel‚ 1st term fee deposit receipt should be presented.
- Parents must deposit Hostel Registration Form‚ Medical History sheet duly filled in at the time of admitting their ward in the hostel.
- Parents and local guardians must sign the Hostel Registration and provide their recent passport size photographs for future identification.
- Parents must ensure that the child carries all the items as mentioned in the Hostel Year Planner along with the prescribed set of books & notebooks properly covered with brown laminated cover.
- Students may bring only Dry Fruits, which can be stored in an airtight container of their own. No other eatables are allowed in the School / Hostel.
- Parents are requested not to give valuables items like Gold / Silver items, Camera, Walkman, Mobile phones or any other artificial jewelry. They are requested not to give electronic items to their wards, such articles if found, will be confiscated.
- Parents are requested not to give any cash to the students as they will be given cash at the time of Outing & Tuck Shop from their Pocket Money.
Departure Safety Norms
Students & Parents must comply with the following Guidelines to ensure safety of the students
- The student will be sent on local exit or holidays only with the Parents or Local guardians, as recorded in the Hostel Registration Form. Any local exit or holidays will be permitted after “OUTPASS” is made and re-entry in the hostel would require an “IN COMING PASS”. The parents or local guardians have to compulsory comply with the rule. Parents or local guardians are required to bring Parents /Guardians copy of the students Identity Card while coming to school for easy verification .
- Separate authority letter will be required‚ if student is to be sent alone or with any other person not Registered in our Records.
- The warden is not empowered to grant leave of any kind to boarders on exit days. Leave in exceptional cases including emergencies can be granted only by the Principal.
- Parents are expected to plan their visit to the Hostel on local exit or holidays of their wards as per the calendar & schedule mentioned in the Hostel Year Planner. Extension of leave already scheduled will not be considered in any case. Parents are expected not to indulge in any kind of argument with the staff .Any goods to be handed over to wards can be given to the Security Guards at the main gate, compulsorily labeled with the name of their wards along with their class.
- To maintain discipline in the School / Hostel‚ Parents must ensure that their wards report back at the hostel before the scheduled time after every exit / Vacation. Entry may be denied to a student reporting after 5:00 pm at the Hostel.
- Students on their Birthday only‚ will be allowed to accompany their parents or local guardians from 3:00pm to 5:00 pm only.