Student Gautham K of class IX A bearing Scholar No. 2799 has secured III Position at District Level under Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan – 2018. He has been Invited to visit the Lab at Advance Materials and Processes Research Institute (AMPRI), Bhopal on 10th August 2018 from 10.00 am onwards.
Gautham will be visiting the Lab with his Parents.
Dps, Indore emerges Overall Champion CYNC 2018
INTERSCHOOL TECHNOLOGY SYMPOSIUM
Students of Delhi Public School Indore participated in the 5th Inter School Technology Symposium held at Delhi Public School Bhopal on 21 July'18.Thirteen students took part in 4 different events.The participants secured top positions in two events and one runner up position.The details are
- Click (photography)
I Position Adya Mittal
- Cryptic crossword-
I Position Pritish Mishra and Advik Mittal (Team)
- Cynth music-
Runner Up Rushil Airan and Pranshu Sahasrabuddhe (Team)
CONGRATULATIONS to the Winners!!!
Learning and enjoying at the same!
Future innovators, inventors and trend setters at work in the Atal Tinkering Lab
Second level of the Olympiad Examination for NSO, IMO and IEO was held on 11th February 2018 at Prestige Public School and Parth Maheshwari, Gauri Inani, Vidushi Bisht, Anubhuti Agrawal, K. Gautam and Daksh Sisodia have been awarded cash prizes, gift vouchers and books.
Class XII Result
- Stuti Mittal of Delhi Public School, Indore has topped the City with 97.8%.
- Stuti Mittal is also the PCM Topper of Indore Cit & 2nd State Topper in Science Stream.
- Jyotika Preeti is the PCB Topper of Indore City.
- Dipsites secured 1st , 3rd ,6th , 8th & 10th Positions in the TOP TEN Merit List of Indore.
- 25% Students appeared scored 90% and above Average Aggregate Marks.
- 82.29% of the Students appeared Scored 75% and above average aggregate Marks.
- 100% result with 191 Students out of 192, scoring 60% and above, no compartments and no failures. Only 1 Student scored less than 60%.
- 100% Marks scored in Mathematics, Geography, Economics, Psychology and Painting.
- 20 Students scored 100% Marks in different Subjects.
- Average Aggregate Marks scored by each student is 83.3%
- No. of Distinctions per Student is 4.13.
Class X Result
- Average Aggregate Marks scored by each student is 84.49%
- No. of Students above 95% = 23 (8.36% of students appeared)
- No. of Students above 90 % = 98 (35.63% of Students appeared)
- No. of Students above 75 % = 225 (81.81% of students appeared)
- No. of Students above 60% = 274 (99.63% of students appeared)
- Total No. of Students appeared = 275
- 100% result of 275 Students with no compartments and no failures. 274 /275 Students passed with 1st Division.
- 100% Marks scored in Mathematics, Social Studies and Information Technology.
- 33 Students scored 100/100 Marks in different Subjects.